LITTLE YOU layout for InTheScrap

Monday, April 2, 2018

Hey friends,

here's a layout I made for the In The Scrap blog.


Since last month's challenge was fussy cutting, I wanted to stay in the theme and make another layout where I would fussy cut tons of stuff. I dug in my stash and found some very cute things from Crate Paper and Pebbles. 

To start off, I drew a bear head on a white sheet of paper, resembling the yellow one from Crate Paper. I cut it out from different papers, pieced it together and stitched around it with metallic thread. 



Then, from different patterned papers from Crate Paper, I fussy cut tons of little embellishments. Flowers, critters, clouds, some scalloped borders and the word LOVE. 

As a background paper, I chose one from Pinkfresh Studio, which had some different paint strokes and splatters on it.

I took all the embellishments and placed them on the sheet in a way I liked.
Then I also stitched around some of the clouds. 


When I was done. I glued or taped everything down.
I used some of the little flowers to create a wreath around the bear's head.
The picture I chose is one from my new little cat. We got her in September and she's so cute :) I matted the picture on some pieces of patterned papers and taped it on the page. 



As a title I chose gold glitter thickers and wrote "Little you".

Then I added some gold splatters and the layout was finished :)

I really like how this turned out. Even though I always make something different, this is my favorite style. 

If you want to see more of my layouts, follow me on Instagram, watch my videos on YouTube and take a look at my new blog.



Thank you guys
Lisa

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.