HUGS AND KISSES layout for Pink and Paper

Monday, May 14, 2018

Hi friends, it's Lisa back on the blog today :)

Last time, I used the boy part of the cute Pebbles Night Night collection to make my layout. This time, I'm using the girl part. 


Again, I wanted to make a layout that wasn't in the theme of this collection at all. The Night Night collection is a baby collection, but since I don't have baby photos to scrap, I used the elements of the collection that weren't screaming 'baby':)


So, as you can see, you can easily use baby collections for totally different layouts. 

To start, I did a little bit of mixed media on the background, using distress oxides. I thinned them out whit white ink spray and water and smooshed them on the paper with a piece of plastic packaging.
Then I made gold, pink and teal splatters all around the page.


I took four little photos of myself, that I backed on some of the patterned papers from the collection. 


Then I used a lot of embellishments to scatter all around... Cardboard stickerspuffy stickersephemera and gold thickers


I attached some of the embellishments directly on the page and some of them I adhered with foam squares, to make them pop.

I really love how the page turned out. I was really easy to make and as you can see, not baby related at all. I love all the cute designs of this collection and the soft pastel colors.

Hope to see you here again, thank you so much for stopping by today :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lisa Fonseca. Design by FCD.